DSport Plus tinted rear window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSport Plus tinted rear window?

We picked up our new DSport Plus today (well, new to us, it's a 13 plate), and I've noticed that the rear window is tinted, is this standard or something that the previous owner would have done? It works out well for us as I was going to have it done anyway!

BTW, I was very very impressed Citroen Redditch (Robins & Day) and especially Tim that served us, I highly recommend them.

Depends how dark the tint is but yes DSport rear windows are tinted as standard.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
      Depends how dark the tint is but yes DSport rear windows are tinted as standard.
      Ah cool, I thought it the DSport Plus had a darker tint than the DSport but I've just been out and had a proper look and they're both the same. Ignore me!

Comment

It depends how dark the rear windows are tinted.
        Rear side and rear window slightly tinted is part of an equipment package.
        I think at a DSport Plus (should be a german Sport Chic) it is included.

So I was too late with my reply.

Comment

yeah Redditch dealership are so good and Tim knows his stuff along with Casey. Out of interest would your dsport plus be a red one as think it may be my old car

Comment

Working...
          X