720 miles and fuel consumption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 720 miles and fuel consumption

well gotta say i am massivley impressed with my ds3 d-sport HDI , after having her only 2 weeks ive took her on her first big outing up north
    day 1 , drove 380 miles from reading to barrow in furness doing a detour via blackpool , day 2 , drove 340 miles from barrow in furness to northampton
    and then from there home to reading , never went over 60mph once , filled her up when we got home only cost £52 in diesel and averaged 77MPG and still
    had according to the on board system 331 miles of juice left , im really really impressed and happy with those figures , if we went in my big kia sportage it
    would have cost us just over £80 in diesel , im due to get rid of my kia sportage in october and was considering a mazda 3 sport , but i enjoy the ds3 so much
    i am seriousy seriously considering getting another DS3 but the THP ultra prestige for me while the wife keeps the d-sport HDI

It's the two tone leather seats that make the difference I reckon they give at least an extra 20 mpg.
    [

Comment

Can vouch for THP 165 Ultra Prestige. Worth the pennies
      @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Originally posted by visitor59 View Post
        It's the two tone leather seats that make the difference I reckon they give at least an extra 20 mpg.
        haahahahah yeah could be right they are sooo comfy

Comment

Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
          Can vouch for THP 165 Ultra Prestige. Worth the pennies
          thats what i like to hear

Comment

Good to hear the DS3 exceeded your expectations Andy and Donna! Glad you had a great weekend!
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Great return

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
                Good to hear the DS3 exceeded your expectations Andy and Donna! Glad you had a great weekend!
                thanks jez , were really happy with it and deffinatly the right desicion to get a DS , hope you and mrs jez are well

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                  Great return
                  thanks m8 deffinatly happy with what we got out of her

Comment

"never went above 60 once" ...fair play to you. There's no way I could drive 720 miles and keep it below 60...!

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
                      "never went above 60 once" ...fair play to you. There's no way I could drive 720 miles and keep it below 60...!
                      I had to lol got my 3yr old in the car with us

Comment

Fantastic. This is how it started for me. 77 mpg then its, "wonder if it can hit 80 mpg", then the foot off the throttle down hill, then "can I get 800 miles out of a tank, then brimming up and seeing how close to 900 you can get. It's all downhill for you now young man!
                        But of course if you are going downhill that is another 4.6 mpg

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bloke View Post
                          It's all downhill for you now young man!
                          haha brilliant thankyou being called a young man lololol , i wish i was young again , im certainly getting on in years

Comment

Originally posted by andyt72 View Post
                            haha brilliant thankyou being called a young man lololol , i wish i was young again , im certainly getting on in years
                            pfff just a puppy.
                            Originally posted by cyclone
                            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                            Originally posted by Broda
                            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                              pfff just a puppy.
                              haha whats 45 in doggy years

Comment

Working...
                              X