new ds3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new ds3

got new car yesterday, belle blue with black roof, full chrome kit. it is absolutely awesome to look at. this has got to be the best car citroen has ever made, and by far the coolest looking car out there at the minute. i love my ds3.

welcome and nice choice

Comment

Thankyou, this car is amazing. even after driving it i just want to sit in the drive for a while, will post some pics later if i can get out of the drivers seat. got a really good deal, car mats and full tank of diesel so well chuffed.

Comment

Hi there, welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Had a Belle Blue and Black in our showroom and it does look good.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Brilliant welcome to the club. Hadn't seen that combo till the meet on the weekend and it looks good. I'm a white roofer myself

Comment

welcome nice combo

Comment

Welcome! Sounds lovely! Looking forward to some photo's :-D

Know how you feel re looking at it and sitting in it ;-)
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

One of the most anticipated games to date, Dark Souls 3 is finally out! As a gamer who has played all of the souls series and loved every minute of it, I am excited to see if this one will be as great. The Souls series are known for their difficulty which CV service requires you to strategize before making any moves or leveling up. If you are looking for a challenge then this game will not disappoint.

Comment

Irrelevant comment - GET LOST!

Originally posted by Brittewton View Post
                    One of the most anticipated games to date, Dark Souls 3 is finally out! As a gamer who has played all of the souls series and loved every minute of it, I am excited to see if this one will be as great. The Souls series are known for their difficulty which CV service requires you to strategize before making any moves or leveling up. If you are looking for a challenge then this game will not disappoint.

Comment

Working...
                    X