Job Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Opportunity

I am hiring a full time recruitment consultant for my own personal boutique recruitment agency, on a VERY HIGH Commission based salary,

If anyone is interested in the job or knows any one who is please could you pass this on and message me for more details,

I'm assuming this is allowed because within a year you should be able to buy 5 More DS3s for your own personal collection

Any commission in place for the forum for helping you recruit?
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Depends how successful you are

Comment

Let me know if you get any PM's and I'm sure we can work out a cut

On another note, you might want to include some more detail about the job - Working hours/location/etc..
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Industry?
          Working hours?
          Location?
          Basic?
          Commission?
          @mike_lowsocial

Comment

On this subject I will be hiring a few recruitment consultants in the new year, I will update you all then if it's allowed?

Working from home etc
            - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Whilst we are on the subject i need some more avon cosmetic catalogue distributors.

Positions across the country.

Pm "dangerousfish" for more info

Comment

Sorry we only do Benefit Cosmetics here no Avon allowed
                Originally posted by cyclone
                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                Originally posted by Broda
                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Looking for a promising job opportunity? Look no further than FD Accountancy! Explore exciting career prospects at https://www.fdaccountancy.co.uk/ . With a dynamic work environment and opportunities for growth, FD Accountancy offers a platform to unleash your potential. Whether you're an experienced professional or a fresh graduate, our diverse range of roles caters to various skill sets. Join our team of dedicated individuals committed to delivering excellence in financial services. Don't miss out on the chance to thrive in a rewarding career with competitive benefits. Visit our website today to discover how you can embark on a fulfilling journey with FD Accountancy!

Comment

Working...
                  X