Performance range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance range

Thinking ahead, only had my current DS3 for just over a year now but pretty sure that another one will be in the pipeline soon. Both DS's have been diesels but I rather like the new performance range and was wondering if any members have one/or test driven one yet and what are their thoughts?
    DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

I have heard from someone who did test drive one that it pulls like mad from 3rd all the way up the gears. He said 1st and 2nd were a bit boring, which sucks because 2nd is my favourite gear for punching it when moving out of a 30 zone
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

yeah if I get another DS3 it will be the performance so it will be interesting to hear what folk have to say.

Comment

why not test one yourself? I'm thinking of doing it just for a bit of fun
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          why not test one yourself? I'm thinking of doing it just for a bit of fun
          I've thought about that too, but decided not to, as if I really liked it, I'd get back in mine and not like it anymore and then spend money I don't have on a performance one. I'm just gonna admire them from pics on here. Safer....for me!
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
            I've thought about that too, but decided not to, as if I really liked it, I'd get back in mine and not like it anymore and then spend money I don't have on a performance one. I'm just gonna admire them from pics on here. Safer....for me!
            Literally me since doing a track day in a 360+ hp mitsubishi evo lol
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I was trying to avoid going down the test drive route at the moment as I'm not in a position to change my car at the moment. The test drive would only make it harder to stick with my car for the time being.
              DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Working...
              X