Sapphire Green body colour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapphire Green body colour.

From what I understand, Sapphire Green will be available from 1st October on DS 3 Elegance and Prestige trims replacing Belle Blue.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

I still think BRG (which is what this colour looks like to me, maybe with a bit of turquoise mixed in) should be used on British cars only. Haven't got this weird idea about any other colours, just BRG

Comment

Yeah, the colour isn't far off

Does look nice though Someone said on Facebook that they thought the new shape looked like a tortoise, and this colour just affirms it even more!
      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

really really love thsi colour
        @mike_lowsocial

Comment

It will make a statement - how many green cars are on the roads? Not many at all.

Just looked out of the window at work, silver, grey black and white as far as the eye can see.
          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Such a gorgeous colour! I love it.
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
              how many green cars are on the roads? Not many at all.
              I've always found that strange. Not many car makers even offer green as an option. Don't know why that is, since green is a pretty basic colour.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                how many green cars are on the roads? Not many at all.
                I've always found that strange. Not many car makers even offer green as an option. Don't know why that is, since green is a pretty basic colour.

Comment

Nice colour. It does feel very British and it's interesting that they're getting rid of Belle Ile Blue again - when I bought my DSport+ back in 2013 I chose white because they'd momentarily discontinued the blue. I wonder if they're trying to distance their colours from Citroen/Peugeot?

Comment

Working...
                  X