Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front bumper skirt.

Hello guys!

Does anyone know where I can find a new front bumper rubber skirt for DS3 dsport? I accidentally parked it quite snuggley to the kerb in front. I know you can't really see it but I know the scuffs are there!

Thanks

Fabs

Perfect excuse to get yourself a nice aftermarket front splitter Had a quick look around on eBay and couldn't see any of the rubber ones to replace your scuffed one. Give your local dealer or trustworthy garage a call, see if they can get you a replacement. One of the chaps in the trade on here may know the part number you need.
    Last edited by Funky; 13-10-2016, 13:08.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Have a look at the Triple R splitter. Looks loads better than the original plastic skirt and comes already painted.£90 delivered and easy to fit if you have access to a set of axle stands.

Comment

I'm getting a splitter fitted next month. Depending on the fit, I might be removing my plastic skirt. However, mine has a scuff too on the underside of one of the corners, thanks to a steep car park ramp.

If it does get removed and if you can hold out that long, you could have it for the price of postage. Still a big IF for whether the thing stays on behind the splitter though
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Triple R splitter needs the OEM splitter in place to be fitted, just drill holes through the oem splitter.
          @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Working...
          X