Company Domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Domains

I am looking to buy a company domain and was wondering who you guys would recommend using through experience.

I have heard that it's a mine field!

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers Dave

This is my line of work Dave, relatively straightforward process.

I work for www.ukfast.co.uk and we offer all sorts of domain suffixes (check http://ds3.club for example ).

24/7 support from lovely people like me too if you have any questions.

https://www.ukfast.co.uk/domain-names.html
    Last edited by Dangerousfish; 13-10-2016, 14:28.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Fish, my work is all personal recommendation so i dont use a website, however if i register a domain name my company, does that mean its unique to me ie the company name?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        I am looking to buy a company domain and was wondering who you guys would recommend using through experience.

I have heard that it's a mine field!

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers Dave
        Ive just registered three domains, took five mins.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
          Fish, my work is all personal recommendation so i dont use a website, however if i register a domain name my company, does that mean its unique to me ie the company name?
          Liammmmmmmmmmm?
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

You're exact domain is unique to you i.e. bob.co.uk. But someone else could have bob.com unless you register them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When you're purchasing a domain you'll have the option to fill in address details and what's called a "Registrant". This is the person whom would be responsible for the domain i.e. if someone sets up a mailbox that uses your domain that then sends spam, the registrant would be the one who receives emails telling them to cut it out typically.
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Thanks
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X