Date Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Display

Does anyone know how to display the date on the new touchscreen? In settings there is the option to change the date but I can't see any options to display it. All that displays on the screen is the time and the temperature across the top of the screen. Am I missing something??

I'm afraid I don't have a new touch screen so couldn't confirm. I'd imagine this information is in the owners manual though?
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Probably is but I'm away working and have no access to the owners manual for a while

Comment

I don't think you can display the date? I don't recall anything like that anyway. I assume the date is for the Calendar app that you have.
        @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Originally posted by Goonerman1 View Post
          Probably is but I'm away working and have no access to the owners manual for a while
          http://service.citroen.com/ddb/

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Switch to English at the top - Page 49.

Nice one Dave.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

To display the date press menu, then setup, then calender and voila!

The date no longer appears on the main dash display as previous cars.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Bigfeet.... yep, you can go to calendar (see photo) but there are no options to display the date on the home screen. Still only showing the temperature and the time

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161018_120338__1476789081_91.235.172.1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	360709

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet
                  The date no longer appears on the main dash display as previous cars.
                  See above.
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

ahhhhh....just read your post again....that's just to access the date right? It no longer appears on the home screen..... bit daft burying it within the system

Comment

Yes you can't display date, bit annoying for me, (not the end of the world, I know) but only car I've owned in last 15 years that can't display date. Around 20 cars in that time.

Comment

I agree gmt .... Very annoying! And I don't really understand why they've done that!?

Comment

Working...
                        X