Mind the gap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind the gap

Has anyone on here used gap insurance,I know you can get it a lot cheaper than the dealers offer.

Got mine from https://www.ala.co.uk/ thankfully not had to use it. They also let me transfer what was left over it to a new policy when I changed cars. Much cheaper than what most dealers will offer too.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yeah looking around at moment

Comment

I got mine from gapinsurance.co.uk - £153 for 4 years. Significantly cheaper than Citroen were quoting!!
        Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
        Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

I got mine from Chris Knott, was significantly cheaper than the Citroen one.
          @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Guess it's cheaper for a reason

Anyway don't buy GAP based on price (dangerous) always, always, always, always, always look at the amount of cover. This is the maxium amount paid out, make sure it covers the full cost of the car+finance if the Car Insurance people only pay out a £1. Anyone who has bought GAP with only a £2,000 cover limit (customer the other day) is a mug.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              Got mine from https://www.ala.co.uk/ thankfully not had to use it. They also let me transfer what was left over it to a new policy when I changed cars. Much cheaper than what most dealers will offer too.
              which option did you choose they both seem pretty much the same but £50 difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                which option did you choose they both seem pretty much the same but £50 difference.
                I got the one that pays for a new car on total loss.
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                X