DS3 Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Performance

So how many people have got one, how are you finding it & how are they holding up in comparison to the Racing Reliability wise?
    - Challenge Accepted -

I'm loving mine, done just over 6k miles and no issues so far.

Comment

Nice to hear, I remember the members on here with original racings failing after 5k miles.
      White on red THP
      Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Prices are better too- brand new one on ebay atm for less than £20k
        After my test drive of a new DS3 Racing, he started at £25250..... i declined, altho fab motor when it worked
        That was 4 years ago
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

I've heard good and bad :S
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Hi folks, It's been an absolute age since I last posted on here (April 2015, when I traded in my yellow launch-spec THP), but I still drop in occasionally. I see that my old thread, "THP power loss", is still going strong (517 posts and counting!!!). I'm now thinking about replacing my current car, and am drawing up a shortlist. Truth is, I miss my DS3. So, how's the Performance shaping up? Any reliability issues with the engine?

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
              Hi folks, It's been an absolute age since I last posted on here (April 2015, when I traded in my yellow launch-spec THP), but I still drop in occasionally. I see that my old thread, "THP power loss", is still going strong (517 posts and counting!!!). I'm now thinking about replacing my current car, and am drawing up a shortlist. Truth is, I miss my DS3. So, how's the Performance shaping up? Any reliability issues with the engine?
              Just ticked over 3000 miles in mine and I'm loving it no engine issues (touch wood) but it is only 9 months old...
              Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

That's good to hear! I see that the list price has risen steeply since the launch (from circa £21k to nearly £24k?) but there seem to be some good secondhand deals around. I'm very tempted, despite the well-documented troubles with my old one.

Comment

That's good to hear! I see that the list price has risen steeply since the launch (from circa £21k to nearly £24k?) but there seem to be some good secondhand deals around. I'm very tempted, despite the well-documented troubles with my old one.
                  Yep, mine was 5 months old and about 8k cheaper than a new one!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post

Yep, mine was 5 months old and about 8k cheaper than a new one!!
                    Wow! Is it the Black edition? I quite fancy another yellow one...

Comment

Originally posted by gar074

Wow! Is it the Black edition? I quite fancy another yellow one...
                      Nah, it's a black Performance but not the matte black and gold Performance Black I think the Performance looks awesome in yellow!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

How do you find the ride in it? I always reckoned my old THP had a great blend of handling and ride comfort, but lowered, and on those 18"" wheels, the Performance must be a great deal firmer. Is it bone-jarring? (Must find one to try...)

Comment

How do you find the ride in it? I always reckoned my old THP had a great blend of handling and ride comfort, but lowered, and on those 18"" wheels, the Performance must be a great deal firmer. Is it bone-jarring? (Must find one to try...)
                          Nah! It's definitely a firmer ride than any of the other DS3s I've driven (I had a DStyle petrol previously and my boyfriend has a 155 THP) but I don't find it too bad at all. The seats are super comfy which helps!

Comment

Working...
                          X