Welcome Lighting???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Lighting???

Hi all, I am trying to find the answer online but it is not bringing anything up.
    I have ordered a new cabrio, delivery mid December, HOPEFULLY, and I am just wondering if anyone knows if there is an option for "Welcome Lighting" or that is what I think it is called, meaning when the doors are unlocked the external front and rear lights come on. I do not mean follow me home headlights which come on when you flick the indicator stalk.
    Also, I notice that there is ambient lighting options, what does this mean??
    Hopefully when I have the car and manual I will find all the answers out but as I am quite an excitable being, I like to know as much as possible before delivery.
    The new car has the LED upgrade and loads of options if that makes a difference.
    Thanks in advance.
    Dave

There isn't a welcome lighting option unfortunately.

FYI, follow me home lighting is chosen on settings and you don't need to flick the stalk. Headlights just stay on for a short period when you exit the vehicle.

Ambience lighting is the interior footwell lighting when headlights are on.
    @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Aha, lovely, thank you :star:
      Can the ambient lighting colour be changed, or is it just on and off?

Comment

Originally posted by Dav1ey View Post
        Aha, lovely, thank you :star:
        Can the ambient lighting colour be changed, or is it just on and off?
        Well, it's permanently on with headlights but if you turn the instrument cluster lights off that'll go off too.

Changing colour is a case of changing the bulbs, I'm afraid hah
        @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Originally posted by Dav1ey View Post
          Hopefully when I have the car and manual I will find all the answers out but as I am quite an excitable being, I like to know as much as possible before delivery.
          Take a look here:

http://service.citroen.com/ddb/

Comment

No Welcome Lighting option on the DS3 but worth pointing out that if you leave the lights set to "Auto" the guide me home function will work automatically.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thank you guys. I am happily perusing the manual... :ds3:

Comment

I'm on my second DS3 Cabrio and been really pleased with them. The ambient lighting also lights up the storage area ahead of the gear-lever as well as the footwells. In my first car the lights were orange, but in the new face lifted cars the ambient lighting is now warm white. Hope you enjoy the car!

Comment

Thanks Red I'm so excited,had an update yesterday that my car is on track for mid Decenber delivery! Cannot wait!

Comment

Working...
                  X