Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth

Hi sorry don't know if I have posted in right place. I have a ds3 the Bluetooth was fine I used to turn my Bluetooth on my mobi and it would just connect straight to the car no problem . Now when I do turn my mobi Bluetooth on it won't so I do a search with car and it says no Bluetooth devices found so I start again and it comes up with pairing code get it all paired and I can not manage the phone through the stereo and my car won't store the mobi anything I can do or is it a trip to Citroen .

have tried manually deleting and then pairing the phone from the radio? Could also try unplugging the cars battery for a little bit. Have No idea if it will help but a bit like turning your computer off and on again.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

What phone is it?
      @mike_lowsocial

Comment

I have tried everything battery I have tried as well it just won't store my mobi at all it won't store my wife's mobile either .

Comment

What phone(s)?
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

It's a Sony Xperia z2.

Comment

First off delete all the parings listed on the mobiles and car, then disconnect the battery for 20 minutes. Now try the pairing again, making sure that the mobiles have the correct permissions given to allow the pairing (be amazed how many people miss that!).

If that fails to work then open the fuse box in the glove box and pull out the "Shunt" fuse (large grey one and note it's position), place it into the alternative position and switch on the engine. after a few minutes and pop it back out and put it back into the original position. This forces the car back in transport mode which can help with a reset of the car.

If after all that you are still having issues then get in touch with your dealer.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Not sure about shunt fuse take it out and put it in alternative position where and how Pls

Comment

Originally posted by jaygice View Post
                  It's a Sony Xperia z2.
                  I have the Z3 and the bluetooth is a massive pain in the arse with the car, my Samsung Note 3 was perfect with it, never missed a beat. Can't wait to get rid of the damn thing.
                  I find it inconsistent, sometimes it throw's sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it just lags, sometimes it just won't move tracks. I find this with the soundbar as well so i think a lot of it is the phone.
                  Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
                  E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Been fine till now one day went out didn't work I really need to try the shunt fuse that bigfeet mentioned but don't know how to do it is it a plug or a larger fuse than what is used and where do I put it!!!! Help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaygice View Post
                      Not sure about shunt fuse take it out and put it in alternative position where and how Pls
                      "open the fuse box in the glove box and pull out the "Shunt" fuse (large grey one and note it's position), place it into the alternative position "
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9922d1384726666-blown-fuse-pugs-206-bsi-parc-shunt-immobiliser-fuse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	360751

Image for reference
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
                          I have the Z3 and the bluetooth is a massive pain in the arse with the car, my Samsung Note 3 was perfect with it, never missed a beat. Can't wait to get rid of the damn thing.
                          I find it inconsistent, sometimes it throw's sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it just lags, sometimes it just won't move tracks. I find this with the soundbar as well so i think a lot of it is the phone.
                          With the z3 do you get skipping in the music from time to time? also does the phone not always know what to do with spotify? like it will show playing on the radio bbut it's not actually playing the music?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecrasher View Post
                            With the z3 do you get skipping in the music from time to time? also does the phone not always know what to do with spotify? like it will show playing on the radio bbut it's not actually playing the music?
                            Yes i do like bits in the track will skip, it only does it with the Z3 never did with my Note 3. I really loved the idea and the concept of the Z3 and everything it has to offer, waterproof, 21.5mp camera .. blah blah spec.. and in reality the phone is a massive let down.
                            The camera takes not even half as decent an image as a S6 or a S7, even the latest I Phone (whatever that nonsense is). The waterproofing the seals split very quickly and stopped being effective that's after never ever being submerged in water. And I don't use spotify because
                            i make use of the "open" internet if you know what i mean. But yes it will show the track and not play, sometimes it will show that the phone is connected but won't stream media..
                            Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
                            E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Could it be the updates on the z2 that the car doesn't like .

Comment

Working...
                              X