X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 3 Performance - Any Issues??

Hi All,

Long time posting.

I am bored of my Merc, and missing my DS3 Racing. I was thinking about getting a DS 3 Performance and basically turning it in to a Racing Replica.

Before all this though, I would like to know if anybody has had any issues with the DS 3 Performance / 208 GTI in terms of engine reliability etc, I dont want a repeat on the Racings engine problems

Thanks

Originally posted by Mikie96 View Post
    Hi All,

Long time posting.

I am bored of my Merc, and missing my DS3 Racing. I was thinking about getting a DS 3 Performance and basically turning it in to a Racing Replica.

Before all this though, I would like to know if anybody has had any issues with the DS 3 Performance / 208 GTI in terms of engine reliability etc, I dont want a repeat on the Racings engine problems

Thanks
    Hello!

I think it's still early days for a lot of reliability info, I've heard both good and bad! Have you looked on any 208 sites for relevant info?

I know quite a few who have had a long wait for their's so not that many I know of on the road with many miles on
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Just done over 9k in mine and no real issues.
      Seat belt warning was broken, wouldn't turn off quickly sort by the garage.
      Noise when on full lock when going slowly, aparently it's because of the wide wheels. Nothing to worry about.
      Had to top up the oil but that's it.
      Still loving it every time I get into it.

Comment

Working...
      X