No announcement yet.

Need help with my DS3 also a car meet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with my DS3 also a car meet??

Hi,

I'm in Kent but I wouldn't mind anyone in the south east if that's easier who also has a Citroen Ds3 Dsport + Thp or a car type that is similar to that model, the car itself now is making a weird noise but I don't know how to describe it at all, but if I was to describe it, it would sound like a high pitch squeal when pulling away in first or reversing up a steep hill.

The problem with this is, that it is only happening when the car has been on a 10 mile run or longer then it starts to make the noise. If I could be directed to someone or if someone could come to me that would be great!

Also why is there never any car meets in Kent, it's the garden of England, so that means a big play area for cars

Thanks in advance,
    Elliot

Originally posted by Elliot View Post
    Also why is there never any car meets in Kent, it's the garden of England, so that means a big play area for cars
    Hi

Re the meets - we go to Dunsfold each year, that's not too far from Kent. And the reason is no one has suggested and organised a local meet Anyone can do that.

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....oliday-Weekend
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Clutch by the sounds (No pun)
      Does it feel like the gears are slipping a bit when engaging?
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

See it has just gone in under warranty and a new clutch has been fitted and it is still there, it is so weird, I don't know what to do next?
        Elliot

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot View Post
          See it has just gone in under warranty and a new clutch has been fitted and it is still there, it is so weird, I don't know what to do next?
          If it's still in warranty take it back and advise the garage it's still making the same noise.
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
          X