Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planet reset in essex

Hi
    Does anyone know anyone around Harlow or nearby Essex who has a Planet reset ????? i need to get the counter reset on my particle additive after being re-filled.
    Thanks

New one to me?
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Well new to me also ! but apparently this happens around 80/90000 you then have to refill it, the liquid ( pat ) cost £125 for 5 ltrs and you also need a kit to get the stuff in the tank that is located next to the fuel tank, then you have to reset the counter otherwise the car starts to run bad.
      Mine is on 92000 and this has just come up !
      Attached Files

Comment

Think tezb is referring to peugeot planet (pp2000) dealer diagnostic tool.
        You'll need Lexia or Diagbox for the DS3, or a decent all makes diagnostics capable of carrying out reset procedures. Most local garages should be able to do this.
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Jamie, you know anyone around my way that could reset the timer ? main dealers are asking £75+vat for 10 second job !
          Thanks
          Tez

Comment

No mate
            White on red THP
            Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Working...
            X