Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only averaging 25mpg DS3 THP 155

Hey people,

Just wondering if my MPG figures is right, as they seem a bit low? I have had the car remapped to 195 bhp and 240 lb ft but I though that would improve fuel abit, but it's still very low. I do occasional put my foot down abit, which is inevitable
    Even when I drove sensibly and kept revs low and stayed in highest gear possible, I still only averaged 30 MPG. Is there a problem with my car or is it just a fuel guzzler?

CHEERS! :ds3: FTW

Sounds like you have an issue with your car, I get 35-45MPG from my standard THP.

Possibly an issue with your map?
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I average 41.4 out of mine month on month.
      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Depends how you drive...

I have the 1.2 and only get 34mpg
        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

Mines not remapped and I get 31mpg. Mostly urban mpg and.....I don't like slow.

Comment

Hmm must just be the way I drive as I love the sound of my induction kit so I floor it and then slow done and repeat ��

Comment

Originally posted by Seands3dsport View Post
              Hmm must just be the way I drive as I love the sound of my induction kit so I floor it and then slow done and repeat ��
              Ding ding!! There you go - you have answered your own question. "Spirited" driving like that will defo be the cause of your low mpg. Still what's the point of having your induction kit on if you ain't gonna use it right?
              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I get around 42 mpg in mine, motorway driving about 52 however it had an issue with the engine being coked up! It's just been cleaned which has improved the fuel efficiency no end.

Wrighty

Comment

Originally posted by Seands3dsport View Post
                  Hey people,

Just wondering if my MPG figures is right, as they seem a bit low? I have had the car remapped to 195 bhp and 240 lb ft but I though that would improve fuel abit, but it's still very low. I do occasional put my foot down abit, which is inevitable
                  Even when I drove sensibly and kept revs low and stayed in highest gear possible, I still only averaged 30 MPG. Is there a problem with my car or is it just a fuel guzzler?

CHEERS! :ds3: FTW
                  Mines mapped and it gets 60.1 not hanging about

Comment

Originally posted by Con View Post
                    Mines mapped and it gets 60.1 not hanging about
                    Yeah but that must be the diesel right? No way there's 60mpg coming out of a THP
                    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                      Yeah but that must be the diesel right? No way there's 60mpg coming out of a THP
                      60MPG is possible from a THP, only on a long trip though and you'll probably fall asleep if you try to get it.
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                        Ding ding!! There you go - you have answered your own question. "Spirited" driving like that will defo be the cause of your low mpg. Still what's the point of having your induction kit on if you ain't gonna use it right?
                        Haha damn right! I suppose at the end of the day, it is worth it!

Comment

Working...
                        X