MPG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPG?

Just wondering what everyone's average MPG is in the 1.6 HDi? Mine isn't as good as it used to be so was just wondering what everyone else is averaging I'm getting 44ish in around town and only getting into the 50's on motorway runs!

i get about 400 smiles per tank, driving to and from university. I find that when i get to around 100 mile range my fuel just drops considerably

Comment

55 around town, can get 75+ with a light foot... Eg maintaining​ 50 mph in 5th. 60 ish at 70mph though.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't get anywhere near 50 in around town and mums Octavia is getting in the 60's and its twice the size lol! Might try some injector cleaner see if it makes any odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Shauna_H View Post
          I can't get anywhere near 50 in around town and mums Octavia is getting in the 60's and its twice the size lol! Might try some injector cleaner see if it makes any odds.
          Worth a try, I found a bottle by Coma helped on previous cars. There's a thread on here which mentions one that's meant to be good... Sure it's one of the pinned threads.

Comment

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11167

Comment

We get the same sort of figures out of our 90 e-hdi. If you don't do any motorway and live in a hilly area or spend time in traffic it does petrol mpg.
              Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
              Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

Originally posted by StevenRB45 View Post
                We get the same sort of figures out of our 90 e-hdi. If you don't do any motorway and live in a hilly area or spend time in traffic it does petrol mpg.
                It's like you know me! Haha ah well, it's still not hard to fuel I guess

Comment

My trusty little hickory workhorse averages 72.3 but it's rarely in town. Due its first set of discs and pads in the next couple of thousand miles which will be 65,000. That's as exciting as life gets when you're getting on kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bloke View Post
                    My trusty little hickory workhorse averages 72.3 but it's rarely in town. Due its first set of discs and pads in the next couple of thousand miles which will be 65,000. That's as exciting as life gets when you're getting on kids!
                    Lucky you! I had to replace my front discs and pads at 39,000 miles there. The discs were absolutely scrap!! lol

Comment

Lucky you! I had to replace my front discs and pads at 39,000 miles there. The discs were absolutely scrap!! lol
                      My car is being serviced today and the garage have just called to say it needs front discs, pads & tyres - at 26,500 miles!
                      Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Our rears needed replacing at 12k...looked like the car had been standing for years, pitted and scored. However in reality they'd gone like that after 15 days lay up.
                        Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
                        Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

Originally posted by StevenRB45 View Post
                          Our rears needed replacing at 12k...looked like the car had been standing for years, pitted and scored. However in reality they'd gone like that after 15 days lay up.
                          That sucks! I'd be raging if I had to replace discs and pads after only 12k!

Comment

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
                            My car is being serviced today and the garage have just called to say it needs front discs, pads & tyres - at 26,500 miles!
                            Have you checked them? My dealership rang me the last time my car was in and told me it needed two rear tyres when there was still 4mm on them lol

Comment

I got 486 miles till the fuel light came on on my first tank of fuel.
                              Which is alot better than my last car ( RX8 )which was about 230 miles or less depending on your right foot :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X