2 rude 2 cruise meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 rude 2 cruise meet

Hey guys! just wanted to know if anyone was attending the 2 RUDE 2 CRUISE meet on Sunday after our Krispy KREME meet up? I'll post a link below for people who are interested and if you want to have a chat with me on here or at our meet on sunday and arrange a cruise down there together then feel free too

https://www.facebook.com/events/577661375777528/

Comment

Event description says it's in Rochdale, do you know where exactly?
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
        Event description says it's in Rochdale, do you know where exactly?
        At the moment not exactly...they will probably announce the exact meet up location on the Sunday like they usually do

Comment

Have we time travelled back to the 90's? I feel like this will be on the cover of Max Power.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Liam and I will be heading back to the house to carry on with our move and I think Adam and Mike are going to play under the tunnels after the meet! But we can see on the day who is up for doing something after.
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
              Liam and I will be heading back to the house to carry on with our move and I think Adam and Mike are going to play under the tunnels after the meet! But we can see on the day who is up for doing something after.
              Sweet! I'll speak to whoever is there on Sunday and see who's interested

Comment

Working...
              X