Carbon Effect Door Sill Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Effect Door Sill Stickers

Came across these in my suggestions on Ebay, am not sure if I'll go for them yet as I vowed to stop spending money on this car, but they look pretty cool - if lacking functionality a bit.

I hoped at first glance they'd be a thin plastic strip with painted text, so that it would actually protect the door sills, but looks like the text is cut out of the vinyl and would be the same as your body colour (annoying for black cars but you could stick a plain vinyl strip of any colour underneath).

So if anyone else is interested, here's the page: link

///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Those actually look pretty cool, I do like those. Mine is the Shark Grey so not sure what they'd look like against that colour but quite tempting, something to keep in mind on the Watch list at least. Nice little find.

Comment

Look pretty good!
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Yeah look fine

Comment

I quite like them. Go on Ben - it's been a while since you have modded. These defo won't affect any insurance premium - you know you want to.
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Yeah, they look quite thick, so would offer more protection than just vinyl - that and less chance of it peeling with feet bashing it and the door rubbing over it each time it's closed. And yep, looks cut away

My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
            X