• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

I'm not a happy bunny this morning.

Hate this
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Oh B*llox and I was just lamenting my scratched wing mirror!!!

Jimbob

Comment

Not good dude, hope you are ok?

Comment

What Happened ?

Comment

Wtf? >.< How?
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Mrs was driving me to the station...had to wait while turning off the main road, white van man behind not paying attention.

Getting quote tomorrow...

Wife and youngest OK...no injuries...although I did miss my train.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherPhil View Post
                Mrs was driving me to the station...
                There's Your Problem Right There...

:L

Comment

yes Zack...I know that it was a lovely morning, and I should have walked for all the health benefits...but I wanted to get the early train.

Comment

Ouch! That's really bad luck mate. What is it with this nice weather that seems to make other people drive like morons-in-a-hurry all of a sudden?

Comment

yeah...bit of an arse really...WVM was very apologetic...to be fair, he wasn't driving fast, just wasn't concentrating...you wouldn't normally expect people to stop where we had to...but there was a fork lift truck coming the wrong way up the street. At least he only glanced the corner, and didn't clatter straight into the back.

Still...got all the details...be interesting to see what wvm's boss says.

Comment

don'tget me f***ing started about white van drivers in the morning. I had one 3 years ago go into the back of me while i was stationary waiting to turn, he hit me going 40mph on a straight road???? my little old corsa was totalled but worst of all i have permaneant neck damage now! Are they still pi**ed? druged? on the phone? who knows! Wan*ers!

Comment

Im a joiner with a white van and Ive never had an accident.Dont tar us all with the same brush.

Comment

I take as i find mate! my opinion!

Comment

my opinion...Doesn't matter what you drive...if you're a tosser, you're a tosser. Personally I've encountered many more arses on the road in other cars compared to white vans. (mainly BMW's and barry boy corsas).

Comment

Working...
                              X