No announcement yet.

Interior Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy mother of green, that's awesome! Maybe wing mirror covers done in the same green? And maybe fog light surrounds. Just little splashes of the green here and there to tie the whole car in.

Whatever you decide, what you've done you've done well!
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Thank you. It was alot of faffing about but absolutley worth it. The mirrors and fog lights would look great to tie it in but then id want the chevron sign and side chrome too and not sure if it would be too much. Will maby play about with photoshop and see.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ghirlsingreen1 View Post
        The mirrors and fog lights would look great to tie it in but then id want the chevron sign and side chrome too and not sure if it would be too much. Will maby play about with photoshop and see.
        Here's mine in red, so you can see the effect:
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          Here's mine in red, so you can see the effect:
          Looks mint. Did u spray or wrap them

Comment

Sprayed in official Citroen paint (gloss red from the C1, not sure what the actual name is, as there was a red C1 outside and I just said "that red please") by the bodyshop used by my local Citroen dealer.

More expensive than doing it myself but a really professional finish and nothing broken trying to pull it off as they have all the right tools. They also did the black front end.
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
              Sprayed in official Citroen paint (gloss red from the C1, not sure what the actual name is, as there was a red C1 outside and I just said "that red please") by the bodyshop used by my local Citroen dealer.

More expensive than doing it myself but a really professional finish and nothing broken trying to pull it off as they have all the right tools. They also did the black front end.
              Lol dont mind taking things apart its all part of the fun too me. Got the bug now as before with previous cars ive never been much of a car enthusiast but now im going to be looking to see what i can get up to next

Comment

Working...
              X