OKs in the wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKs in the wild

Despite the hate campaign waged in these pages against the Anal Kiely variant of the DS3, two have been spotted in my area. Both the white one and the beige one have been seen on the road, and one had a male driver!

It seems that Citroen Coventry has sold both of theirs, so somebody loves them.

I would’ve expected to see these on the Kings Road in Chelsea but not in this area.

MK

throw stones at them =[
    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

Sure they haven't started using them as demonstrators to try and get them out of the showroom and entice some customers in? xD
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

KILL IT WITH FIRE !

Now Plz...

Comment

You sure it was an OK, could of just been leaves blowing in the wind, please say it was just leaves.....

Comment

There's still a white OK in the showroom at Citroen Coventry (well there was on Tuesday...).

They must have a soft spot for them for some reason. The red and black D Sport next to it looked sooo much better...

Still, each to their own...

Comment

Spotted the white one in Canley, heading towards the police/fire-station roundabout on the A45. Perhaps its not the Citroen Coventry one.

Ordered my beige/black DSport 110HDI from them on 11-3-11 , have had two voicemails about progress, looking for delivery first week in May though yet to get the Linda Jackson email.

MK

Comment

beige?!?!?
                sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                Third time around.
                Work in Progress

Comment

We've got a white OK in the showroom I bought mine from. I looked at it, thought yuck!

Then I started to try to get the wheels and seats from it for mine (with normal headrests of course) but the dealer reckoned it was a special edition and couldn't do that to it!

So special there's a 12 week wait for a new spec DS3 and they have an OK sat in the showroom for last 2 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
                    beige?!?!?
                    To match the cardigan?

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherPhil View Post
                      To match the cardigan?
                      Are you getting one then?!
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                        Are you getting one then?!
                        I may already have one or two...along with the flat cap and driving gloves.
                        Doesn't everybody?

Comment

sad to say i work in a shop that sells a OK bag with the white ds3 design on it. makes me think of the car everytime i see it, which is a bad thing!

Comment

when l sent for a brochure they sent me the ones with the daft leaves on, yuk what were they thinking

Comment

We got the beige one as a demo.....its soooo cool!

I jokes...i threw up in my mouth

Comment

Working...
                              X