Car park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car park

Well after a long weekend in Dublin, came back on Tuesday checked the car over came home, thought I would just check the dash cam.
    Parked the car outside the office and was dropped at terminal, camera showed the drive from office to a parking space and the next clip is where I picked the car up from, not the same parking space it was left in.
    So there is a missing clip between 1st car park space and final resting place hmm.
    Did noticed the radio station had changed, the seat adjusted, if your moving the car a couple of hundred yards Seems strange. I did have all intention of jotting down mileage but forgot. Don't think I'll be using them again.

So suss!! I'd never leave my car with one of those mate. Dodgy!!
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Leave a complaint and demand to see CCTV of the car park to prove your car never left between them parking it and delivering it back to you.
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Must say I don't trust those car park services that have the keys... Heard too many bad stories...

They seem to gone to the effort of keeping your dashcam unplugged though.. Take it doesn't have a hardwire and parking record?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Now wait for a speeding ticket to come through - then you'll be even more pissed off
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
            Leave a complaint and demand to see CCTV of the car park to prove your car never left between them parking it and delivering it back to you.
            Yeah, I'd ask to see the CCTV also
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              Now wait for a speeding ticket to come through - then you'll be even more pissed off
              I'd love that as I was out the country

Comment

Working...
              X