Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights

Has anyone had trouble with there xeon headlights I turn them on they go on and off bulbs and ballasts are new only just started doing it 😠

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I never had them on mine but that sounds like it might be an electrical/wiring fault ? Are all the connectors correct ?
    sigpic

Comment

Strange one if the cars idling they stay on no problem it's just when I'm driving they go on and off I'm not sure as there plug and play ye I'll have to check the connections tommorw and I'll put a bigger fuse in to if that don't work will have to put the original ones back in witch I don't want to do

Comment

A lot of folks have changed the standard ones for these haven't they ? I haven't seen lots of issues like yours, which would lead me to start with the easy things like bulbs being seated correctly, connections all correct etc...

You haven't fiddled with the lighting circuit at any point (for e.g. DRLs on all the time or such) have you ? I'm not suggesting that would cause this but if you've made changes yourself to anything I'd look at those too.
        sigpic

Comment

Ye a lot of people have but luke you said I've not heard of this problem either before I put the lights in I put new bulbs and ballasts in d8s bulbs they are no not touched them there on in the day and off at night I'll dig into it tommorw

Comment

I take it the lights are not the originals?
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

No there the xeon ones

Comment

Working...
              X