Trim Level - 'Connected Chic'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trim Level - 'Connected Chic'

Positioned between the Chic and Performance Line trims, Connected Chic features styling updates and the infotainment upgrades.

The ageing DS 3 remains the most popular model in the DS line-up, with over 400,000 sold worldwide and nearly a quarter of those in the UK.

The new trim level’s ‘chicness’ comes in the form of 17-inch alloy wheels, LED front fog lights, tinted windows and automatic air conditioning. Satellite navigation and a seven-inch colour touchscreen with Mirror Screen, MirrorLink and Apple CarPlay takes care of the connectivity.

The Contrast Pack consists of a two-tone paint finish. This sees the five body colours – white, red, green, black and pearlescent white – are paired with a black roof and door mirrors.

A range of petrol and diesel engines are available and can be paired with either manual or automatic transmission, along with stop-start technology. The DS 3 received a five-star Euro NCAP rating when it was last tested back in 2009, but times have moved on a lot since then.

Connected Chic costs £900 more than the Chic trim, but DS claims that it adds £2,000 worth of additional equipment to the model which is set to arrive in UK showrooms soon.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

What. Is. The. Point.

It's just getting confusing for new DS3 buyers now.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I much prefered the first ones;

DSign
      DStyle
      DSport
      Racing

And anything different had an edition name - red/white edition etc or a plus, Easy!!

Nothing was just slightly based on something else with a common shared word for example - The Performance Line.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
        What. Is. The. Point.
        Agreed!! I guess they are just trying to offer something new, without actually making anything new!!

Originally posted by WTF View Post
        I much prefered the first ones;

DSign
        DStyle
        DSport
        Racing

And anything different had an edition name - red/white edition etc or a plus, Easy!!

Nothing was just slightly based on something else with a common shared word for example - The Performance Line.
        Agreed again!! With all of this!!! Wasn't there a DSire somewhere in there too?
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

As i mentioned at FCS the Connected Chic replaces the Elegance model by giving the customer 17" alloys, standard seats and sat nav over the old spec of 16 alloys, sports seats and park sensors...
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
          X