Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bye bye ds3 165 sport hello peugeot 208 GTI :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye ds3 165 sport hello peugeot 208 GTI :)

Wow what a differnce
    Had the ds3 for over a year aircon failed/drivers seat broke and all 4 alloys replaced
    All done under warranty
    Gti is 6 months old and its a beast
    Atb p
    Attached Files

Oo that does look very nice, like that colour combo as well looks very nice!

I've still been hunting eBay every day, hoping and praying I find some 207 GTI seats that are in as good condition as possible to fit them to my DS3!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Berch View Post
        Oo that does look very nice, like that colour combo as well looks very nice!

I've still been hunting eBay every day, hoping and praying I find some 207 GTI seats that are in as good condition as possible to fit them to my DS3!
        Not fancy some DSport ones Berch mate? Kats got some for sale I think.
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          Not fancy some DSport ones Berch mate? Kats got some for sale I think.
          Yeah I did actually notice those and was almost tempted due to the fact that I cant find any of the 207 GTI ones but I just cant help it, there is something about those 207 GTI ones, they are really nice even if almost impossible to find.

Comment

They look mint in BenS's. Really nice!! Have to say my DSport ones are the most comfortable and supportive seats I've ever had in a car.

Edit: Have you checked eBay? There are a couple on there but look quite worn, a good refurb would be needed to bring them up to scratch.
            Last edited by Funky; 08-08-2017, 19:57.

Comment

Yeah I needed to refurb mine, still not perfect but proud of my DIY job! You can see where I had to fix the cracked leather on the driver's outside bolster, and the alcantara is a bit scuffed too.

///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                They look mint in BenS's. Really nice!! Have to say my DSport ones are the most comfortable and supportive seats I've ever had in a car.

Edit: Have you checked eBay? There are a couple on there but look quite worn, a good refurb would be needed to bring them up to scratch.
                I saw a couple a little while ago, but now I can't find any on eBay at all, did find some but they were back only and in not too bad condition but I thought if I buy those I just know immediately after a full set will appear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM'd you bud.

Comment

They look good BenS....
                    sigpic

Comment

208 GTi looks great!

Berch, you sure you can't be tempted? Kat's seats are in great condition, very comfortable too.
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looks great Paul
                        My DS3R3... nearly....
                        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Much difference in the pull of the car over the 165?

Still getting used to mine but although its very nippy, its a chore to keep the power down from a standing start even in the dry, I cant imagine anymore power in such a light car would be any better unless it has a better TC/diff in the GTI?

Just got a new Golf GTI, the TC in that is excellent even in the wet, the TC and anti tramp works beautifully and keeps spinning and torque steer to a minimum.

Comment

The LSD is only in the By PeugeotSport model IIRC
                            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                            Join the Facebook Group!
                            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by Briggsy View Post
                              Much difference in the pull of the car over the 165?

Still getting used to mine but although its very nippy, its a chore to keep the power down from a standing start even in the dry, I cant imagine anymore power in such a light car would be any better unless it has a better TC/diff in the GTI?

Just got a new Golf GTI, the TC in that is excellent even in the wet, the TC and anti tramp works beautifully and keeps spinning and torque steer to a minimum.
                              I always turn off the stability control in my S1, I just don't feel the need for it so far (not driven in snow/ice yet). The Quattro copes fine with the 300bhp and the car is about the same size as the 208 GTI I think.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X