• Show
Clear All

test drive saterday hopefully

Comment

You'll love it
      http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
      Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

just been to see dsport plus in the flesh , test drive Saturday , they had exact one I want , white with black alloys and roof , sales guy says should get by end of august , roll on saterday and my test drive

Comment

You should thoroughly enjoy it but make sure they're taking you out in THP and not the diesel- there's a bit of jump in performance.

Comment

I have the report plus thp on motability its a great car you will love it

Comment

dsport plus rather damn spell check

Comment

Originally posted by BOBO-DS3 View Post
                I have the report plus thp on motability its a great car you will love it
                how do you find it ? im 6.2" and bad with artheritis but sure bigger doors will help and seats look very supportive and .....................bugger it looks ace lol

Comment

I'm 6'3" and I have arthritis in my left leg and I have zero problems at all getting in and out of the car

Comment

If there's one thing about that lil' car, it's got HUGE doors lol atleast in my opinion that is :P
                    BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

that's is good for me then , also looked at DS 4 when in dealers quite like em expensive for advance payment on mobility for a good spec one

Comment

wait and pray the ds4 racing gets released!

Comment

You won't regret taking the DS3 over the Astra GTC! I myself was tempted between the DS3 or the Astra on the motability scheme but when I test drove both there was only one car that made a lasting impression Plus while the car is being maintained for free French is the only option :P Enjoy!

Comment

That's good to know Jagster, I was thinking of trying an Astra GTC sometime soon.

Regards,
                            Clive.
                            CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                            DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Gazza, enjoy my friend.......

Regards,
                              Clive.
                              CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                              DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

I did like the Astra don't get me wrong but for the money I got the looks, power, economy, options and an amazing car I want to keep!

Comment

Working...
                                X