No announcement yet.

Motability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, thanks Jagster, I just get itchy with changing my cars too often, but to be honest little takes my eye at the moment, and keep loving the DS3 more and more each day!

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Are you with motability as well Clive?

Comment

yea astra was tempting but like you all say DS3 is the full works , has all the toys drives great , I have been told and economy , I live in country so that is important
        astra only had DAB radio over DS3 . no Bluetooth no leather etc etc

Comment

Jagster,

No I'm not mobility my friend - just fact you mentioned a car I'd also considered.....

Regards,
          Clive.
          CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
          DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Ahh right scottsgazza are you going for the Dsport+ model?

Comment

Originally posted by Jagster93 View Post
              Ahh right scottsgazza are you going for the Dsport+ model?
              yes I am indeed lovely looking inside with leather seats , I alsolike good quality sound from srereo/speakers and have heard good things about HI-FI SYSTEM

Comment

Yep you won't regret it!

Comment

order placed , delivery end of august at latest :cool:

Comment

Good on ya mate
                    http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
                    Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Originally posted by scottsgazza View Post
                      order placed , delivery end of august at latest :cool:
                      Nice one, the time will fly by
                      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Forgive me if I'm wrong but ain't sport hatches probably not a good idea for ppl from back probs? Our Dsport give me back ache for the first few weeks cause I wasn't used to the stiff suspension. First thing I would look at was comfort if I was getting a car through this scheme. A nice soft C4 would do the trick!

Comment

I am in constant pain the one thing that takes my mind of it is driving a nice car with a good sound system , yes im sore when I get out of car but for that we while of being normal I can put up with it pop some pils and go lie down lol , yes a c4 mite be "better" but would I enjoy driving it as much?? , I don't think so , I cant drink due to meds , don't smoke , but boy can I drive haha

Comment

Fair play fella.

Comment

no probs mate , lovely part of the country your from by the way

Comment

Getting in and out of any car ain't good on anyone's back but the ds3 is easy to get in and out of. The dsport+ also has very supportive and comfy leather seats. It also doesn't roll about like a ship on the waves like the old c4 did which will twist anybody back.

My mother can hardly walk anymore because of her back and struggles to even stand up or sit down. She has a yaris t spirit but guess which car she finds easier to get in and out of and more comfortable to be in?

My dsports +!
                                http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
                                Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Working...
                                X