Finally bought ours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally bought ours...

...just bought one of the last new Whites around. All we need to do know is work out when we can take delivery of it - but hopefully by this time next week it'll be sat on the drive.

All we need to hope is that going from an Impreza STi to a HDI90 we won't mind the near 200bhp difference :cool:

gratz. My dealer couldnt get hold of a white edition for me, so I am on the 12 week wait for a new build. Is it ex demo?

Comment

They are nippy as standard, ive taken a big drop from what im used too, however unlike the dsport hdis, our wee 90's are mappable up to 122bhp without any other mods. This should make for nimple performance anyway. Im aiming for 140bhp with a proper front mount intercooler, remap,dpf deletion along with decat exhaust
      Team Yellow not White

Comment

Originally posted by jaspabt View Post
        gratz. My dealer couldnt get hold of a white edition for me, so I am on the 12 week wait for a new build. Is it ex demo?
        No it's been sat in a dealer for 4/5 weeks (I think from looking on the net) and is unregistered with 20 miles on it.

Comment

nice one. Good job finding it. I am sure you'll love it

Comment

Yeah can't wait. It's going to be a long week or so! Just need to start lining up mods to make it a bit more individual

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Hogg View Post
              ...just bought one of the last new Whites around. All we need to do know is work out when we can take delivery of it - but hopefully by this time next week it'll be sat on the drive.

All we need to hope is that going from an Impreza STi to a HDI90 we won't mind the near 200bhp difference :cool:
              I know how you feel!

I was originally going to drop from a 480BHP V8 to a 110BHP Hdi DS3, however, due to issues around the supplied delivery dates I ended up in a DS3 Racing, so a little over 50% reduction in power, but it's certainly at the very least on a level for fun.

I think you'll be very happy, I was really impressed with the Hdi I test drove.

Stef
              2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Hi Boss Hogg,

I too moved from a Bug Impreza STi to a HD90, and to be honest it's been great, the handling is supprisingly good around the corners (a very chuckable car) and sure, you won't be beating much off the lights or down sliproads it quite happilly potters around town and can sit at 80/90mph all day long on the motorway.

I suppose the telling truth is that on my 50 mile commute to work, the average speed (as indicated by the trip computer on the DS3 or the scangague on the STi) has remained the same at 41mph average. The main difference is that I used to go 200 miles between £60 fillups - now I can go 600miles - for the same money. Nice.

Give it 2000 miles and the whole car really opens up, much quicker through the gears and more pull. Lovely.

Comment

Oh well, it should be delivered by lunch time on Thursday and I can't wait! Already got some chrome strips on the way, and fancy putting a larger spoiler on, but will have to wait and see.

Savant, sounds like a familiar problem - put £30 in our Scooby and it was gone in absolutely no time at all, especially when you're on A roads!

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Hogg View Post
                    Yeah can't wait. It's going to be a long week or so! Just need to start lining up mods to make it a bit more individual
                    Line up all the mods you like; this one's staying as it is! I thought the whole idea behind this choice was to get away from the boy racer cars of the the past 12 years!

Comment

Wifey says NO!

Have fun picking it up today

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                        Wifey says NO!

Have fun picking it up today
                        It's being delivered so a real waiting game - seems like that list of things just shrunk!! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                        X