Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS3 workhorse update, 6 months old & 22094 Miles on the clock !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 workhorse update, 6 months old & 22094 Miles on the clock !!!

Hi All,

The DS3 has just reached 6 months old & I said I keep you all posted on progress.......

Still nothing has bent, buggered, broken or fallen off despite my best efforts!!!!!!!

It had a fresh set of front tyres a couple of months ago & that is about it.

I have now found that by easing off the fuel pump at around the 40 L mark from empty, the frothing dies down in the filler neck & you can get 52 L in the tank, rather than 43 to first click.

Am averaging around 52 - 54 MPG (remembering that is dragging all my tools round in the boot & being driven like a tit all the time).

The only downside is that the lease company won't let me order my next one yet, I have to wait until this one is 18 months old, I am so sold on the car!!!!

Good job Is it the 110 or 90 you have? I am assuming it is mainly motorway driving?

Comment

Hi, sorry should have added, its a 110 HDI DSport & I try to keep off motorways if I can, preferring to bounce along the back roads instead of nose to tail on a motorway.

Comment

Hi ds3mik glad you love your ds3 dsport 110 i have one on order! I come to tamworth alot but not seen a ds3 buzzing around yet , have to compare notes when mine arrives im in sutton coldfield!!

Comment

There are 3 or 4 knocking about in Tamworth but only 1 other DSport to my knowledge. Mine is Black, White roof & Black wheels.

Comment

Working...
          X