Only DSport+ Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only DSport+ Available

Just went onto the Configurator... and it appears...

That only the DSport+ is available?

Only showing the 4 Body Colours + Compulsory Leather?

Is this the same for everyone else?

yep just 4 colours :s weird ......
    Took me dad for a bit of a run out........ Scared him.... told me to slow down..... i was doin 40 in a 40 limit.. LOL <3 Old people

Comment

Yep, just checked it and you are right.

This has happened before when they previously updated models and colours so i guess it is only temporary. Give them a day or two to sort it out

Comment

Originally posted by SiM22 View Post
        Yep, just checked it and you are right.

This has happened before when they previously updated models and colours so i guess it is only temporary. Give them a day or two to sort it out
        Pheww. I'm on the verge of a possible factory order, would be poop to find out theyre suspending regular DSports! I don't want leather!! :P

Comment

Originally posted by x6411 View Post
          Just went onto the Configurator... and it appears...

That only the DSport+ is available?

Only showing the 4 Body Colours + Compulsory Leather?

Is this the same for everyone else?
          Bizarre - I was using the configurator early yesterday evening and the only change evident for the DSport with 110hp diesel was white and silver wheels options deleted. All colours including our (Belle Ile Blue) and Lama-Mistral two-tone leather was available - now gone! What's going on, DS3 is supposed to be a Mini rival??

Comment

Originally posted by tuckered View Post
            Bizarre - I was using the configurator early yesterday evening and the only change evident for the DSport with 110hp diesel was white and silver wheels options deleted. All colours including our (Belle Ile Blue) and Lama-Mistral two-tone leather was available - now gone! What's going on, DS3 is supposed to be a Mini rival??
            I think what SiM is saying will be correct - They will be introducing the DSport+ to the website, and it's just a bug

Comment

The configurator has now changed to include separate options for DSport+ DStyle+

Comment

Working...
              X