She has arrived.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She has arrived.

I configured and ordered my DSport at the end of March. Sport Red \ Black Roof with the Red 'Akinen'\'Omni' cloth. It arrived to day.Excitedly went up to see it, and no red upholstery. Seems in between my order and the factory build the red cloth is no longer an option.Anybody shed any light on this or had the same experience. Still looks a stunning car.Pick up this Friday.A quick pic - just after coming off the Transporter-so still not looking her best.
    Attached Files

disappointment on the interior, but sure you'll love it all the same. never been fussed for red cars, but gotta say she look very shexy x

Comment

Originally posted by Clairiballs View Post
      disappointment on the interior, but sure you'll love it all the same. never been fussed for red cars, but gotta say she look very shexy x
      Yup agree with the above. Red interior might have gone too far???? Looks awesome from the outside

Comment

Very nice car mate

Comment

oh no - i have ordered with the red seats as i saw them on a used DS3 and thought they were stunning. does this mean that i am not going to get them? The picture has made me happy as ive gone for the same colour combo and it looks FIT!!! eeeeeek not long for me is it a beaut to drive?

Comment

Yeah thought this was your car, went and had a nosy when i was up last afternoon. Looks good in the flesh
            Team Yellow not White

Comment

Lovely!!
              Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

Jebrom- Dealer took me through how he ordered the car, and the red is no longer an option(it'sthe same now on the configurator). As for driving I don't know yet as I don't pick her up till Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by JDF22 View Post
                  I configured and ordered my DSport at the end of March. Sport Red \ Black Roof with the Red 'Akinen'\'Omni' cloth. It arrived to day.Excitedly went up to see it, and no red upholstery. Seems in between my order and the factory build the red cloth is no longer an option.Anybody shed any light on this or had the same experience. Still looks a stunning car.Pick up this Friday.A quick pic - just after coming off the Transporter-so still not looking her best.
                  JDF22 car looks great but I would have thought that if order taken with red interior they should have honoured it. Our DSport was ordered in January with white wheels option but I see from the configurator that only the black ones are now available to order. I'm now wonderings what we'll get when car is collected from strealer next week?

Comment

Working...
                  X