Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Je suis finally in le receipt of mon belle DS trois!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Je suis finally in le receipt of mon belle DS trois!

Pardon my french.

Picked up my Dsport THP yesterday evening and handed in my Lexus IS250. First thoughts after driving the lexus saloon were 'where is the rest of the car!?' - Its going to take some getting used to driving a small car again, and the driving position is so much more upright and set back from the windscreen than in my previous car. That said, the car is an absolute dream!! Not yet had a chance to figure out all the gadgets n gizmos, but love driving the car - very smooth and nippy. Think my favourite thing so far is blipping the throttle slightly to hear that lil burble!! :cool:

Will hopefully post some better pics when we get better weather/scenery!
    Attached Files

Looking good! What interior did you go for?

Comment

quite liked the white interior in the car I test drove but thought it might be a bit too much after a while, so went with the standard carbon dash, and standard cloth/alcantara seats in black. personally not sure about leather on a small funky car.

also, getting 40mpg and its only done 100 miles - pretty chuffed about that! obviously not driving hard enough!

Comment

Originally posted by qwijibo View Post
        quite liked the white interior in the car I test drove but thought it might be a bit too much after a while, so went with the standard carbon dash, and standard cloth/alcantara seats in black. personally not sure about leather on a small funky car.

also, getting 40mpg and its only done 100 miles - pretty chuffed about that! obviously not driving hard enough!
        Good stuff, I think I'm gonna go for the same. I usually wear dark jeans so if I went for the white leather it would be blue within days! :P

40MPG is way too high, you gotta drive it harder, at least for a little while!

Comment

Love it!
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
          X