No announcement yet.

Discontinued colours or website error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discontinued colours or website error?

I looked on the Citroen website today to have -yet another- go at configuring my ideal DS3 DSport (Turbo diesel).

However, shock, horror: Suddenly I don't see 11 colours, only 4 available! Can anyone tell me if the rest is discontinued/not available anymore or is this more likely a website error? I did see it looked completely different. Perhaps they are just revamping.

I got a bit of a shock because I am SO close to ordering and am seriously considering the Botticelli Blue one with black roof/black wheels.
    PS the DSign does still offer all the colours - but not DStyle and DSport.. weird?!
    Botticelli blue/Onyx black with black wheels.. whoohoo

Consensus on here seems to be that it's a website glitch following the introduction of the DSport+, which only comes in certain colour combos.

But the good news is that you can still order one in yellow & black, so everything's still OK !!

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
      But the good news is that you can still order one in yellow & black, so everything's still OK !!
      yaaay
      Team Yellow not White

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
        But the good news is that you can still order one in yellow & black
        Where's The Good News In That ? :L

Comment

Yeah I agree Zack, definitely would NOT go for yellow (sorry die-hard yellow fans!)
          But thanks for the replies, glad to know it was just website error
          Last edited by Dutchgirl; 20-05-2011, 08:39. Reason: forgot to add thank you sentence!
          Botticelli blue/Onyx black with black wheels.. whoohoo

Comment

I think citroen need to stop playing with the configurator and just get the cars built im still waiting 8 weeks how much longer!! Maybe i shoulda had a mini! Or a mito or an a1 or a 1 series bmw or i should stick with my fiat bravo 150 multijet sport!

Comment

Working...
            X