8 weeks today and still no news!;-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 weeks today and still no news!;-(

Ordered my very standard thorium grey/opale white dsport 110 only option i had was a spare wheel (boring i know but was caught short before with just a can of foam that didnt work!!)8 weeks ago and still no email to say its left france how much longer can i bear this wait!!!

10 weeks today for me and hoping to hear a confirmed factory exit date of 24th May. Mine was delayed because of a discontinued colour, though. Have ordered HDI 110 thorium grey/black with leather, city signature and space saver.

Comment

Has your dealer got any info? Mine needed kicking up the backside to tell me anything!

Comment

Dealer pretty crap so far was only interested in selling me paintwork protector for £350 for about 6 cans of stuff ill be haveing a trip to halfords at that price!! Was told expected delivery would be 25th may then the dealer extended that after i placed the order! To 2nd week in june a long time for a standard car!

Comment

The colour isn't standard mix though is it. I had to wait longer coz of my white roof as all the yellows leaving the factory at the time had black

Comment

Hi deesse trois uve picked nice combo i went for thorium/white black wheel wish i had black roof now fancy swapping!

Comment

As far as im aware a car that is standard shouldnt take this long im loosing interest in it now noveltey is wearing off ill be looking for my next car at this rate!! Andnew reg comes out august i will have an old car

Comment

Sorry jps the Mrs and the daughters forbid a white roof - too mini-like for them I think although I wanted white at first.

Comment

10 weeks isn't ages for a DS3, and options don't really change how long it takes to manufacture a car. From chatting to one of the dealers on here, I think the HDi110 is scheduled for a May build and delivery in June.

Waiting isn't such a bad thing, it makes it even better when you finally get it, and counting down is fun.

Comment

The missus wanted the white roof combo it will look fab! And silly me listened i know who will be washing and waxing the roof!!

Comment

I did like the red roof and thorium but seams like everyone has got this one something to do with the concept car i think!

Comment

I guess i made it this far only a few weeks now!

Comment

Chin up mate - I was in the same situation, but got my delivery confirmed earlier this week! (May 28th - June 6th)

Took 7 & a half weeks & no emails!

Won't be long now.
                          Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard. Grow Big, Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em!

Comment

what did u go for custardracer guess its a yellow one from your name!

Comment

You would think, wouldn't you!

Gone for a Polar White DStyle with Carmen Red roof, mirrors & wheels!

The name goes back years to when I had a Yellow Triumph Sprint RS.
                              Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard. Grow Big, Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em!

Comment

Working...
                              X