DSport THP Ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSport THP Ordered

I decided to place an order for the DSport rather than the DStyle after test driving it this Saturday.

I didn't even get a chance to push it due to Saturday drivers being extremely inconsiderate and in my way!

I haven’t heard any news regarding delivery just yet.

Quick question - does anyone know if the gear knob is shiny black with the carbon effect dash? Or is it plain black that comes with the DSign?

Lurvly !

What Colours ?

The Knob Should Be Shiny Black...

Comment

Thought this would happen after the test drive!

Awesome news!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Knob is sport black with the carbon dash.

I didn't think you could get the carbon dash in anything other than the dsport though? I might be mistaken though..
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I ordered Thorium Grey / Carmen Red roof + Door Mirrors and Black Alloys.

I'm still waiting on the estimated delivery date. I predict late July from what I've heard.

Comment

Ordered one as well!

Sunday placed the order.150 THP, Belle blue, black wheels white roof, light leather and my way city signature. No idea yet on delivery. Will update when first correspondence from dealer. Dealer v good so far. Bit disappointed that the USB connection is lost with the upgrade. Be good to know the best workaround as the wife does not have Ipod.

Comment

Originally posted by MLC View Post
              I ordered Thorium Grey / Carmen Red roof + Door Mirrors and Black Alloys.

I'm still waiting on the estimated delivery date. I predict late July from what I've heard.
              Nice colour combo

Comment

Working...
              X