shes on her way!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shes on her way!!

just got email to say shes left the factory! thanks linda! cant wait thjought this day would never come after 9 weeks!

Yay xD

Comment

cant wait hope shes pretty couldnt decide on colours so the missus chose thorium grey /opale white roof black bellone alloys

Comment

dont think i have ever seen that colour combo. looking forward to the pics.

Comment

She'll be pretty Sounds like a great combo, like Sim, looking forward to the photos!
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

There's Deffo A Guy On Here With That Combo, Think He's The Only One Atm Mind !

Awesome !

Comment

good news

Comment

had call from dealer to say she will be here in a few day and i need to call citroen to get the 7 days free insurance so they can set up the 3 years free servicing package i will get the reg when they phone me again! it now feels real i keep passing the dealer to see if shes there yet with all her stickers on but not seen her as yet!

Comment

Same here - mine's due at the dealers sometime this week!

Hasn't quite sunk in yet after waiting what feels like an age!
                  Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard. Grow Big, Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em!

Comment

9 weeks is a pretty short wait!!! I had to wait a lot longer for mine!

Colour Combo sounds interesting! Looking forward to seeing some pics

Comment

as soon as shes with me i will upload some pics

Comment

Working...
                      X