Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, I know how you feel, I can never wait to get back in mine, we've covered 1500 miles now in just 3 weeks.

Makes me smile to drive it, Clarkson said the same thing about the DS3 (Racing) too.

Stef
    2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Jebrom,

Your car looks awesome. When I bought mine it was a choice between yellow with black roof and red with black roof. I went for team yellow, but red looks super as well.

Enjoy the car.

Cheers

Steve

Comment

This is my favorite colour combo! Looks amazing!

Comment

yay thanks everyone i get excited everytime i go to drive it as well - and everyone at work is LOVING it too! had a few "wait for it to fall apart" and "well i would never buy a french car" comments but have brushed them all off and driven my car with a perma-grin plastered on my face! haha!

Comment

JDF22 - i did indeed get the grey seats. this was due to a cock up by the dealer - he made the assumption that if you order a red car, you get red seats but that is not the case. i think that this might be the case with yours as well. the dealer might be trying to cover his ass by saying that it was an issue with the order

Comment

Nice one and thank god its better looking than these

Comment

Working...
              X