HID Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID Kits

I am looking to upgrade to HID, could someone point me to a kit that they have used and works well with the ds3, I am also looking to change the sidelights, could you guys look at the links below and tell me which you would get...Cheers :o)

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/LED-sideligh...60-degree.html

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/501-can-bus-2-led-bulbs.html
    Has Lexia Tool :o)

lol guess not then!!

Comment

I would of thought u would need the canbus ones, i would of thought the ds3 would have a bulb out warning light...
      Si

Comment

Yeah, think your right, would sill love to know what HID kits others have used and where they got them from....

Comment

Any h7 kit will work. As for sidelights LEDs flash even the can bus ones so stick to normal halogen unless your happy with the flashing

Comment

The only way to do it properly is to retrofit HID projectors into the DS3 headlight housing, anything else will look wank, will dazzle other road users, and will make you look like a muppet as well as attracting attention from the plod, plus, if you were involved in an accident you would be in BIG trouble.
            At least with retroftting HID projectors you get correct beam pattern, the best you could hope for by buying a dodgy Chinese eBay kit is

And no, Bosch don't make aftermarket kits lol, it's cheapo Chinese crap, I used to sell the stuff.

Comment

Should I get "projector" or "reflector" not sure which would be best with ds3, as Dave said I dont want to blind people! To be fair starting to go off the idea of HID.

Comment

Reflector for ds3

Comment

Cheers Nick

Comment

Working...
                  X