DS3 Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
    Yeah Multiple Times And On Purpose After Reading This Thread !
    That probably explains why one of the little shark fins was bent the other day

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
      After Reading This Thread !
      Originally posted by John S View Post
      That probably explains why one of the little shark fins was bent the other day
      Boooo...

Comment

I still want the spoiler of the rally car. Can't seem to find them anywhere booo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
          I still want the spoiler of the rally car. Can't seem to find them anywhere booo!!!
          +1 !

Comment

Spoiler

Originally posted by germinus View Post
            I am thinking about buying the DS3 Spoiler but something keeps telling me that its not really worth it as its a very small spoiler. Has anyone bought the spoiler and did it make that much of a difference to the look of the car?
            The spoiler with the wider 3rd brake light comes as standard on the d sport model. I have just part ex'd my d style that had this spoiler on and have purchased a black d style plus with white roof. I have ordered the spoiler online for £217 inc vat which is a lot cheaper than citroen. They charge £78 to fit it and £108 to spray it. In my opinion this spoiler makes a big difference to the look of the car and worth the money.

I would not recommend purchasing this from Citroen as they charge £180 to fit it and additional charges to spray it.

Comment

I had a bargain on eBay this week, genuine Dsport spoiler, used but excellent condition with all fixings intact, £120 having it painted and fitted locally this weekend for £80. Could not be happier.

Comment

How does this bolt on and any pictures and how do you fit the new brake light as the adapters are different when I looked, help???
                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X