Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything between 12 & 16 weeks...........you could have the OK in 2-3 weeks

Comment

if i went for the o k i could have it friday if ordered tomorrow as they have one in black but its the old hdi not the new one.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the "old" 90 HDi unit infact I know that it can be remapped to give 120bhp, only difference between the 2 engines (in practical terms) is the road fund license, £0 p/a for the new one £20 p/a for the older unit

Comment

still the head ache of o k or my choice i only went to get a brand new fiesta zetec s tdci and the mrs spots the ok and now its the ds3 all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Leebo View Post
            i only went to get a brand new fiesta zetec s tdci
            Bleurgh !

Comment

Well ordered my ds3 o k in grey and get it next week after a lot of haggling with the dealer, you got a lot of kit for £14900

Comment

Well ordered my ds3 o k in grey and get it next week after a lot of haggling with the dealer, you got a lot of kit for £14900
                Yeah lots of kit! - and there's lots of detail with the OK's. ds3adi took some nice shots of Clairiballs - his link to a photobucket album is in this thread.
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

There's a few that are 'sticking' so dealers are more prepared to shift them off their lists!
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                  X