Numbers must be growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alcaz1wolf View Post
    But citroen says it sold 80,000 in first year.
    Really ?...

o.0

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
      They're Gunna Be As Common As C2s ='(
      probably more so

Far more DS3's than c2's round the West Midlands

Jon
      Citroen DS3 Racing [2011] - Black & Orange & Carbon Fibre
      Citroen 2CV6 Special [1987] Snail (°\=/°)
      Citroen C4 Grand Picasso [2008] - 1.6 HDI EGS Exclusive family bus

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
        They're Gunna Be As Common As C2s ='(
        there's 2 on the main road by abercynnon
        Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
        Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

With all my travels round the country, there seems to be loads more North of Birmingham upwards than there are down South, strange.

Comment

i see them everywhere in east Kent now, thats why I dont post in the spotted section. Most dont bother to wave That said, 98% of them have been people over 60 driving and probably think that your flashing them to mug them or something lol :P

Comment

i see loads on the m25 everyday, annoying that i see them on the motorway so flashing really doesnt work. aside from the club ive only really spoken to one other owner, that was some guy who delivers parcels out of it down my way

Comment

Still a rare sight in east anglia.

Comment

Hardly ever see any here. In the 2 weeks I've had mine I've only seen one other so far. The driver looked about 60 and he gave me a little steering wheel wave and a nod lol.
                  May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                  October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                  Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
                    Hardly ever see any here. In the 2 weeks I've had mine I've only seen one other so far. The driver looked about 60 and he gave me a little steering wheel wave and a nod lol.
                    What colour was that one THP?

Comment

Too Many Men...

Comment

I saw 4 yesterday, carded one in metro centre, seen a grey OK on the A1 past Team valley with some biddy driving, but she waved all the same. Gotta say the other 2 were driven by alot older people who don't think they'd appreciate me flashing

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                          Still a rare sight in east anglia.
                          It was bound to happen, after that post. I saw 2 this morning on my way into Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Clairiballs View Post
                            I saw 4 yesterday, carded one in metro centre, seen a grey OK on the A1 past Team valley with some biddy driving, but she waved all the same. Gotta say the other 2 were driven by alot older people who don't think they'd appreciate me flashing
                            Depends on what you were flashing them with

Comment

Originally posted by mixin View Post
                              I saw a learner in Nottingham once and haven't seen it again. At the time I was thinking of booking myself in for a lesson just for a nice hour long test drive. Other than that I quite often see dealer's courtesy cars because I work round the corner from a dealer, but that's about it.

They are still quite a rare find to see one in the wild.
                              i've seen quite a few in nottingham... i always see an all black one and a bright blue/white one and seen a bright blue/black before too.

Comment

I see a few, mostly older people i see this granny drive one but she drives like shes god stupid women, but she brought the blokes i got mine off and he ragged it so haha to her xD

We came,
                                We saw,
                                We stood around,
                                We went home. :cool:

#19:10 Arlow> You do know you can use your laptop whilst its plugged in

Comment

Working...
                                X