No announcement yet.

Numbers must be growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only saw a couple around, but when I got mine there was one in the flamming car park at the office!!!AHG!! However on driving home saw a familiar sight ahead of me.....was indeed another DS3....and was my twin brother.....I pulled alongside and waved with the biggest GRIN on my face and he simply Grinned back and followed my pace down the M4 until the next junction. Have to say was great to see those LED's in the mirror and see what others do as I scream up behind them, lol

Comment

Originally posted by blondie View Post
      i've seen quite a few in nottingham... i always see an all black one and a bright blue/white one and seen a bright blue/black before too.
      I have since seen an all black at the end of last week in West Bridgford, could well be the same one. And then there was the OK I saw on Saturday night. No sign of the blue though, hopefully the first blue I see in Nottingham will be my own
      Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie View Post
        However on driving home saw a familiar sight ahead of me.....was indeed another DS3....and was my twin brother.....I pulled alongside and waved with the biggest GRIN on my face and he simply Grinned back and followed my pace down the M4 until the next junction.
        But did you know he had one before you bought yours? It would be really spooky if you'd bought yours not knowing that your twin had one too! And have you both gone for the same colour?

Comment

I've only seen 3 since i picked mine up in April, and none before then.
          C2's never seemed to be too popular round here (although the Saxo was) so i'm not sure how it could go
          Last edited by PX54; 13-06-2011, 11:02.

Comment

Should be a few more in the northeast as I've carded plenty !
            Green Vehicle Solutions

Comment

I saw an all polar white one on Saturday at about 6pm, driving down the road that runs next to Piccadilly Train Station in Manchester, and pointed at it like a goon to my mate, saying I'm getting one of them...........I don't do cool, lol.
              June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
              September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
              March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
              June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Comment

Also, polar white with botticelli blue roof in Haslingden last weekend.
                June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
                September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
                March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
                June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Comment

Working...
                X