Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order update.

So I placed my order in mid May.

I requested an update today on where it might be in the production line?

The response.....
    still waiting for it to 'get built'. Does that mean my order is sat in someones in tray waiting for a rubber stamp?

Septembers not far off and that means the trade in value of my current car will drop.

Should I start worrying now or later.

Ha, I lost QUITE a bit on the trade-in value of my car because of this, but my car was buggered anyway!

From what I gather, they can only order a certain number of cars each month, so if you put your order in on May, it might not actually make it onto the May order, could be June's, July's, August's etc. So you want to confirm with your dealer what months order your car is going in on.

Comment

When i ordered mine ,a trade in price was agreed and this was still the trade in price I got after three months wait even though I had put a further 2000 on the clock.And while I was waiting the service was due dealer did this for nothing. Speak to your dealer.

Comment

Dealer phoned me today.

Early august delivery date.

Mentioned my concerns over possible September date.

"Dont worry we'll look after you" he said Ahhh bless.

Comment

That's quite a ball buster to read, I lost £350 on trade-in on my deal, which is a bit of a shitter! Again though, typical... If bad shit's gonna happen, it's gonna happen to me.

Comment

Order update.....9/7/10

Dealer e-mailed me at the start of the week to say

"currently being built delivery date late july/ early august"

Trying not to get too excited, but we're in july now

Comment

Order update.....17/7/10

Another e-mail for my dealer.

My car is built but still in France

Should be here by the end of the month. :redface:

Comment

Yours is probably with mine....I last tracked mine in Killingholme now (i think thats how you spell it) so should be at my dealer in 7 days time

Comment

Order update....23/07/10

It's coming
                  Had a phone call on Wednesday from the dealer (who is probably more excited than me!!)
                  The car is on its way and I can collect it on Friday.

This has to be the most exciting way to buy a car ever. I was even a little apprehensive to answer the phone on wednesday just incase it was bad news.
                  Lets just hope when I get there on friday its exactly what I ordered.

one more for good luck

Comment

Nice one, I have a mate who had a similar call, he should be getting his by end of next week. You're gonna love it, my advice though, on pick, check EVERYTHING! Better be safe than sorry, but defo check all the electrics and make sure you get a good hand over explanation of everything.

Comment

How do you track what stage you car is at??? I have phoned my dealer and all they will say is that they have the order number and a delivery date before Xmas. They won't give me the order number because they say "they don't want to get my hopes up, only to be told there may be a delay"

Any help???

Comment

You Should Have Your Order Number On Your First / Second Confirmation Email From Citroen...

Regardless Of This... If You Want To Know They Should Be Able To Tell You A Date...

I Phoned Head Office Once Regarding A Change Of Order And They Were Able To Tell Me Down To The Week When I Would Have Gotten The Car ( Before I Changed The Order Which Set Me Back 2 Weeks lol )

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                          make sure you get a good hand over explanation of everything.
                          Eh? handover explanation, by that do you mean "theres your keys it fits in there , goodbye"
                          That is what i got !!
                          anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Ahh...a shiny example of good customer service!

I bet you'll recommend your dealer to all your mates!!!
                            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                            Bigfeet's File Repository
                            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by tony30uk View Post
                              Eh? handover explanation, by that do you mean "theres your keys it fits in there , goodbye"
                              That is what i got !!
                              Along with "wot you complaining about, it's got 4 wheels and an engine", presumably!

Comment

Working...
                              X