So near & yet so far!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So near & yet so far!

Went to pick up my DS3 on Saturday only to find a nice looking all White car with my new number plate on.

Nooooo, mine is supposed to be White with a black roof! Luckily it turns out that it's just a dealer mistake and my car is in their car park still wrapped in the plastic. They have registered the wrong car so now I have to wait until Monday. This is going to be the longest 2 days of my life!

Originally posted by Knoxy View Post
    Went to pick up my DS3 on Saturday only to find a nice looking all White car with my new number plate on.

Nooooo, mine is supposed to be White with a black roof! Luckily it turns out that it's just a dealer mistake and my car is in their car park still wrapped in the plastic. They have registered the wrong car so now I have to wait until Monday. This is going to be the longest 2 days of my life!
    LMAO unlucky!

ask for free servicing for that xD
    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

yeah tell them you had to take time off work or something to go pick up the car so you need to be compensated

Comment

Nervous Shock? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?

You're bound to find an ambulance-chasing lawyer who'll take you on on a no-win no-fee basis!

Comment

What a stupid mistake. What about a tin of black hammerite forthe roof, dries in a couple of hours and you could have had it straightaway!

Comment

Bugger, hit button twice some how:confused:

Comment

Yeah it was rather disappointing but the weather has been sh*te hear anyway so wouldn't of been out in it much. Plus after a big night out I've got a massive hangover and wouldn't be out today either. And I'm getting some mats and a tank of petrol for messing me about a bit.

Could of been worse, they could of ordered the wrong car and I would of had to wait weeks.

Comment

i wouldnt of been happy
                Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
                Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                  Nervous Shock? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?

You're bound to find an ambulance-chasing lawyer who'll take you on a no-win no-fee basis!
                  Yes, you are right. He needs to contact a lawyer. And I know a Lawyer. I will provide his contact info if you want to know about it. He is a professional lawyer and has a lot of experience in law. I think you should contact him.

Comment

Working...
                  X