Plain Black Roof Vinyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll get a better one on shortly.
    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Pete,

If you don't mine me asking do you know what sort of price that was? Or I guess in your case it was thrown to seal the deal with you.

By the way I wouldn't have worried about the dealer a long way from you having what you want saying you had to buy from him. I've gone the length of the country before to get what I wanted - (mainly it's been the 'best deal' rather than the car), my view is you enjoy the last couple of hundred mile drive in your old car, then get a fantastic run in your new car after picking it up!

Glad the wrap worked out for you, my mate who does car detailing products is just going into offering it as a service....

Regards,
      Clive.
      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Looks Good !

Plates Cool Too ! Haha

Comment

Dealer told me it costs about 200 quid which I think sounds a bit steep.but he threw it in for me to get the deal.didn't get a warranty on the vinyl but he told me if I'd any problems to contact him and he'd sort it.

Comment

Lol, the plate came on a 1990 rover 214, kept it since and been on a Clio a megane and now the ds!looks best on the ds

Comment

Good stuff. Because it was from the dealer the Sale of Goods Act still protects. Don't worry he's got to sort it if there's any problems!

Looks good. I'm interested in finding out if there's any quirks with respect to approach on it when detailing (cleaning/valeting).

Regards,
              Clive.

Comment

All I was told was not to use the power hose on it, other than that it can be washed the same as the rest of the car.

Comment

Just it's first wash....here's the photos I promised!
                  http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/...1/74136ee0.jpg
                  http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/...1/97ce02de.jpg

Comment

Nice, nice, nice Pete!

Comment

Working...
                    X