1 Week order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Week order

Got a confirmation today that my DS3 Dsport Plus THP 150 will be coming in the next 7 days (probably Thursday).

I am really lucky in that the exact spec car I wanted happened to be sitting in a depot waiting to be sold so after only ordering the car on Saturday I will have it this week!

Only disappointment is that they have removed the satnav option on the Dsport Plus and apart from that big negative I am really happy and can't wait to get the car!

Shhhhhh, you'll upset people Very lucky though!

What colour did you select?

Where is it now? 7 days seems uber quick!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
      Shhhhhh, you'll upset people Very lucky though!

What colour did you select?

Where is it now? 7 days seems uber quick!
      Too late, bloody read it and now cheesed off:mad: Four weeks and counting, no end in site.

Comment

lucky bugger lol

I have 2 more nights of sleep till i can get mine

Comment

3 sleeps for me.

Comment

i got it all in black :P.

I am very lucky from what ive heard!
            Last edited by jjmu15; 28-06-2011, 05:42.

Comment

I got told it was in the distribution centre yesterday and should be on its way to the garage today some time

Comment

Sweet !

Very Lucky !

Comment

Lol!

I almost put an option on that one myself!
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Got it on thursday as promised which makes it 5 days from order to delivery!

I must say, even though I haven't opened her up yet because I nee to run in the engine I'm very much impressed! She Looks amazing too!

I'll post pictures later

Comment

That's nice and quick from order to collection!

I originally ordered a 110Hdi but the date kept slipping, I then had a change of heart and was lucky enough to find a local dealer with a DS3R in stock, 4 days from order to collection.

Get those pics up!

Stef
                      2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Originally posted by jjmu15 View Post
                        Got it on thursday as promised which makes it 5 days from order to delivery!

I must say, even though I haven't opened her up yet because I nee to run in the engine I'm very much impressed! She Looks amazing too!

I'll post pictures later
                        You don't need to run it in - drive it like you stole it! (better for it).

Jimbob

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                          You don't need to run it in - drive it like you stole it! (better for it).

Jimbob
                          I keep getting told different things by everyone. Some say floor it, some say drive like a granny and lots inbetween. I don't know who ti beileve. In the end ive gone with what the AA advise...

http://www.theaa.com/motoring_advice...a-new-car.html

Comment

Originally posted by jjmu15 View Post
                            I keep getting told different things by everyone. Some say floor it, some say drive like a granny and lots inbetween. I don't know who ti beileve. In the end ive gone with what the AA advise...

http://www.theaa.com/motoring_advice...a-new-car.html
                            - "'running-in, please pass' sign on the rear window" - My ma told me about that last night, i thought she was winding me up....lol

theres only 80 miles on mine now, i think thats it probably "run in" enough!!
                            Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Pictures! Every day I feel happier with my purchase! loving the car so far

Comment

Working...
                              X