Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good choice, i have the same too

Comment

Hi, good stuff, I was told I could have black in seven days - but wanted Red and a couple of weeks....

Ii mentioned the removal of Sat Nav (as I read it in your post a few days ago) to my dealer but he said it never came as standard......????

Regards,
      Clive.
      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

No it never came as standard but it used to be an optional extra, i got told that with the ds3 dsport plus you can't even add it on if you want to pay for it

Comment

Originally posted by Petewete View Post
          - "'running-in, please pass' sign on the rear window" - My ma told me about that last night, i thought she was winding me up....lol
          Those were the days!

And after a few years (if you were lucky), as the engines began using more oil than petrol, and the dreaded body-rot took hold, you'd see signs that said "running-out, please push" in the rear window...lol

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
            And after a few years (if you were lucky), as the engines began using more oil than petrol, and the dreaded body-rot took hold, you'd see signs that said "running-out, please push" in the rear window...lol
            haha, brilliant
            Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Working...
            X