Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordered today and delivery expected Mid July!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered today and delivery expected Mid July!

Well after a couple of posts on here I got the model I wanted today (DSport Plus 150THP in Sport Red) after an internet broker put me in touch with a Citreon dealer at a great price, and they've found me one that's just been built!

The interesting fact is I had previously approached one of the same Citreon dealers others branches who didn't want to give me a penny off list....so after a hunt round I'm buying off the same company albeit via the internet....the chap I'm dealing with said no way would I have gotten my deal off the showroom floor. Of course I am going to collect the car from exactly the same place!

Really chuffed, my mid-life crisis is extended by a lovely little car capable of getting to 60 in a little over 7 seconds - hehe!!!!

Sorry, hope I'm ok showing my excitement!

Might now see if I can sell my current car in the meantime....

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Is this from Citroën Derby by any chance? ordered my DSport plus through carfile who put me in touch with Citroën Derby with expected delivery mid July too.

Comment

Thumbs up for Steve at Citroen Derby.. Would of never thought doing a deal with someone 150miles away would be easier than doing a deal with a dealer 1 mile away

Comment

Yes it is Steve at Citreon Derby! Just 15 miles from me (I live in Burton On Trent, about 3 miles from Steve's home! Thank God for the Internet!!!!) - and yes it was via a broker...
        and Steve has offered me a decent trade on my car (I think the fact one of my hobbies is car detailing might have helped just a little bit).....

But anyone reading this, don't call directly, you probably won't get the same deal! I can't believe I'm getting a new DSport Plus for less than some that are second hand and a year old!

And just 24 hours after ordering, I've got my email from the MD of Citreon UK saying the car is on it's way!

Can't wait, partly sad to see my Leon FR go, tempted to keep it! But no point in reality...

Regards,
        Clive.
        CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
        DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Sweet!!

My Dad's mid life crisis consisted of 3 MX5's, 1 SLK, inliners and lycra. I much prefer yours.
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
          X